- Download from SourceForge
- Download from Google Code
- Download from Ohloh
- Get source code from Subversion
- Get the hardware and start enjoying your home
This is a maintenance release.
Changes since 3.5.2
- Fixed the issue with 1-Wire device departures breaking the system;
- Fixed the issue with 1-Wire devices being invisible on Aux channel;
- Passed another round of memory leak hunt (found a leak in Java logging framework instead of DZ).
ServoDamperwill now reverse properly.
NullSwitchto allow actuator mocks (as well as using existing HVAC drivers to run less complex devices);
- Added economizer abstraction and simple implementation;
- Added resource usage counter abstractions and simple implementation;
- Started integration with Sonatype Maven repository;
- Added unified connector framework and HTTP connector;
- Verified compatibility with 8CIO8-R1-A 8 Channel I/O (8 Relay Version), should also work with 8CIO4-R1-A 8 Channel I/O (4 Relay Version);
- Verified compatibility with 6CMH1-R3-A 6 Channel Master Hub;
- Added configuration switch to disable damper crawling (for slow serial servo controllers);
- Added configuration switch to enable workaround for deadlocks (happens with some 1-Wire device containers not yet thoroughly tested).